Saturday, January 3, 2009

Do You KNOW God ......

Happy New Year everyone! ..........


I wanted to share some thoughts with you ..........hopefully they encourage or simply remind you how much we need God. I am reminded how important God is to me and how much I need Him in my life. God is everything to me.


Encourages-Victorious -Ever-lasting peace-Righteousness-Yoke bearer-Teacher-Healer-Independence-Nurturer-Guide!

Encourager - I know God to be an Encourager because when I thought I couldn't make it, God let me know that with Him I could do anything - Philippians 4:13

Victorious - Instead of being a victim He helps me become a victor when Satan stages war against me- II Chronicles 14:11

Everlasting Peace - He's my Everlasting Peace when the storms of life try to overtake me- Psalm 91:1-2

Righteousness - God teaches me to seek His direction in all that I do- Proverbs 21:2-3

Yoke Bearer - He's been my Yoke Bearer whenever my burdens are too heavy to carry-Matthew 11:28-30

Teacher - God's a Teacher when I don't know what to do or how to do- James 1:5-6

Healer - He's a Healer when I've hurt both physically or spiritually- Psalm 103:3-4


Independence - He's my Independence by letting me know I can be free of all that binds me-Psalm 119:42-46


Nurturer - He Nurtures and helps me grow wiser and stronger in Him with every trial and blessing- Philippians 1:5-6


Guide - He's my Guide when I am lost and can't find the right path. He's the light that I look for- Psalm 119:105

I ask that you take time to reflect over your life and share how GOD has impacted your life with somone.


May God Bless you, Arly

No comments:

Followers